The functions of the members of the Academy Trust include:
- Overseeing the achievement of the objectives of the company.
- Taking part in Annual and Extraordinary General Meetings.
- Appointing some of the Trustees.
- Signing off the company’s financial accounts and annual report.
- Power to amend the Articles of the company and, ultimately, to remove the Trustees.
Overall, Members usually have much more limited practical involvement in the management of the company than the Trustees.
Members of the Mulberry Tree CE Multi Academy Trust:
- The Diocesan Board of Education (DBE) – representative Mrs Pamela Smith
- The Incumbent: Reverend Stephen Fletcher
- St Catherine PCC, representative: Carol Parry
- Chair of board of trustees: Reverend Michael Behrend