Chair: Revd Michael Behrend
The Trustees manage the Academy on behalf of the Academy Trust and the key responsibilities are to:
- Ensure the quality of educational provision.
- Challenge and monitor the performance of the schools in the multi academy trust.
- Manage the Academy Trust’s finances and property.
- Manage the staff.
- Exercise reasonable skill and care in carrying out their duties.
- Ensure that the Academy Trust complies with charity and company law.
- Operate the Academy in accordance with the Funding Agreement that has been signed with the Secretary of State.
The Trustees have delegated the majority of the roles and responsibilities to the following committees which meet on a termly basis and report back to the full governing body:
- Finance and Audit Committee (Chair: Chris Stanley)
- Personnel and Property Committee (Chair: Victoria Allen)
- Standards Committee has been suspended until the Trust grows due to cross over with LGB